Modulos is a recently founded spin-off company of ETH Zurich led by two ETH professors working on bringing sophisticated artificial intelligence to corporate customers. Our goal is to bring machine learning to the right level of abstraction to allow users to select and deploy the latest models from computer science research. If that sounds like the place for you, we are currently looking for a front-end dev join our team.
We are looking for a front-end developer to participate in developing our core product: our automated machine learning platform. As a member of the team building this state-of-the-art platform, you will take part in the design, prototyping, testing and implementation of the front-end in collaboration with the rest of the software team. For this task, we’re looking for a dynamic and innovative person with a sense for good design. We are considering both entry-level and experienced people for this role. Ideally, you will have:
- A Bachelor or Masters degree in a technical area is nice, but not necessary. Several years of relevant experience is desirable.
- Experience working with Vue.js or another modern framework (Angular or React).
- Familiarity and experience with UX concepts.
- Graphic design experience (Photoshop, Illustrator etc.) is a plus.
- Back-end experience is a plus.
- Experience in a modern software development environment is desirable (git, Jira, Agile methods, etc.).
- Self driven with ability to execute a project from start to finish.
- Ability to efficiently get familiar with new code bases, and to design and implement new features.
- Interest and ability to learn new languages and technologies on the fly.
- You should be fluent in English as our team is international.
- You should be a Swiss/EU/EFTA citizen, or have a permit which allows you to work in Switzerland.
What we offer
You get to join an early stage start-up, which means you will help shape our culture. We can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Equity options available
- 80% possible
Please apply here via LinkedIn with your CV and a brief cover letter: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/cap/view/1442561252/